Pangkor Island (Part II)

Pass up my poster design before cny and now I free like a bird for 1 week only. 
After cny, I gonna start my research data analysis and report written then assignments duedate and also presentations, tests and midterms.

Anyway I am physically mentally psychologically ready for the cny celebration. 
New shirt and shoes checked! Cny decoration done!  

I gonna tell you guys about the attractions in Pangkor Island. 
Due to our rush schedule (we go 2 days 1 night only), so we doesn't really go many places.

Fu Ling Gong 福临宫
We pay a visit here right after our lunch. I still remember it was a very sunny day. 

There are some bamboo plants there. I hide up to prevent exposure of UV lights. I dont wanna get tanned!

The walk path lead you to the top.



Me and my friends decided to go there (缘石) just because all of us are still single. 

How desperate we are #hahahahhahahaha


We spend some time there and this is the view from the top.

After that we go beach. Yo, the most interesting part cos we met a lot of sexy handsome ang moh there



The sand here is fine and white. 





We pass-by the malay market in Pangkor Island on the way we back hotel. 

You can have some malay food like satay and keropok.

The next day, we go buy souvenir. Forget the name haha. 

Some scenery at the back of the factory.

Petrol still left half tank so we decided to travel the island one round. 
Pass-by another beach and we get off.
This beach mostly are chinese and malay. No ang-moh.

The sand here is coarse. My leg so pain when I walking.


At the end, we go back to the beach that we go yesterday #hahhahahahha
Loving there so much. 


What I bought. Snacks for myself so I can chew when I do revision. 


Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村