Upstairs Cafe @ SS12, Subang Jaya

I'm like slowly getting boring about all the caffeine and cafe now. But I still going to blog about my all time favourite cafe - Upstairs Cafe, SS12

Upstairs Cafe is just located right opposite of Grand Dorsett Hotel and Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC)  in Subang SS12 area. Fyi, it is at upper storey for Pizzeria Bella Italia. 

I personally love the cozy ambience of the place. There are some tables placed at balcony, fully utilised every inch of space. I suka. 
Well, my dinner partner feeling headache because she don't know what to eat for dinner. 

Our orders for the night. 
Seafood Aglio Olio with not-so-fresh mussels. Btw, the taste and smell was alright. 

and of course we go for some desserts. 
Chocolate brownies which just cost you RM5
It's crusted outside but moist chocolate cream was filled the inner part for brownies. 
I'm so into this brownies after my first try.
 

Red velvet cake
Another must try item as well. It's looked so evil, right?

Overall plan for our dinner. 

Both of us finished brownies within 5 minutes. And the spaghetti still in very good condition. 

I went back to Upstairs Cafe for dinner with colleagues recently.

Cafe latte as usual; I couldn't consume much caffeine at night.

Hot mocha.

Nice Chicken Bolognese 

Chicken Arrabiata
It does looks like bolognese but it actually taste different. This is more to a little spicy flavor. 

Seafood aglio olio and the oyster taste not fresh again. 
You may take note about this if you want to order seafood aglio olio.
We actually heading to there just for desserts. I keep telling them the cakes and desserts here are heavens!! No jokes, I'm serious.

Red velvet cake for sure. 

It was soft and moist. 

Carrot cake which is fluffy with assortment of fresh and crunch nuts. 
I'm not so into this. 

Nutella cheese cake that bottomed with oreo crust and topped with oreo crumbs. 
This was my second love after chocolate brownies. 

Creme brulee, with rich custard base topped with sweet and hard caramel layer. 
My third love at Upstairs.

And of course the evil Chocolate Brownies.
Overall: Undoubtedly this is a nice place to chill, either simple nice meal or high tea session. 

Upstairs Cafe
Cafe.
Address: 1st floor No.12A, Jalan SS12/1B, Subang Jaya Selangor, Malaysia.
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00-23:00
Phone: 03-5611 9171

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村